The 2019-20 ski season was a knockout – with excellent early and late snowfalls and beautiful blue skies in many resorts in February – making it doubly disappointing that the season was limited by a lockdown across Europe.
Ski breaks tick all the boxes for safe, adventurous, active and enjoyable holidays-for romantic getaways, family jaunts and multi-generational get-togethers after the Covid lockdown.
Bookings for the next winter season are already looking good – New Year is completely booked – and we see an emerging trend in demand for room and privacy. With its private residence benefiting from all the facilities associated with a world-class hotel, Severin*s Lech is well equipped to give both – a fully private package that includes a private plane from the UK to Innsbruck, private Mercedes transfers and self-contained luxury accommodation.
The ultra-luxurious private residence sleeps eight in four separate bedrooms, and houses a large kitchen, a dining room, a living room with a large open fireplace and a grand piano, and a balcony with a fresco hot tub on the heated street. It has its own entrance and elevator, and over 400 square metres of beautiful living space over two storeys. With on-tap room service, chef and concierge service from the hotel next door, The Residence provides a beautiful degree of privacy and space for skiers and alpine walkers alike. Each bedroom has Wittmann’s comfortable box-spring beds, high-quality linen and state-of-the-art technology and sound systems.
Private Package with Oxford Ski costs from Eur 59,090 for 7 nights (for up to 8 people) and includes:
- The Jet: a Citation Sovereign for 8 passengers with club 4 seats and a large cabin. Departing from London or Biggin Hill private terminals, arrival 20 minutes prior to departure.
- The Transfers: from Innsbruck taking approx. 90minutes in a comfortable 15 seater Mercedes Sprinter equipped with leather seats, flat screen TV and refrigerator
- Champagne and snacks provided on both plane and transfer
- Exclusive use of The Severin*s Residencefor 8 people for 7 nights From EUR 59,090
- The season begins 4 December 2020