Your Privacy is Important to Us. Information About You
Your privacy is very important to us and your information is safe with us. We do not sell, share or rent the data. We do not collect I.P. addresses with our contact forms. We do not use tracking or algorithms so that your visit is completely self-directed.
We do not collect data unless it is by you, having opted-in on our site by sending us an email, subscribing to our newsletter, attend one of our events. We do not sell, rent or research this information.
We collect one basic type of information with our Site, namely personal information. Personal information is information that is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a newsletter subscriber’s name, e-mail address, or information about activities that are directly linked to that person.
Any “aggregate” information comes from google analytics which only provides us with general information, not direct identifiable. This may include general demographic information ( like gender, country, Mac or PC, browser used, mobile/desktop or tablet) but not individual identification. In other words, information on how you use our Site may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Site, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Site. We may share aggregate information about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand and improve our Site, and for public relations and audience understanding purposes. This information will be shared with our partners only anonymously and in aggregate.
Those are the types of personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Information You Give Us
We collect the information you give us at various times when you register with us and use our Site. Examples include the following:
- Registration and Transaction Information. When you register for the newsletter, we may collect various kinds of contact information about you including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, and zip code. In addition, we may collect images, pictures, data files, and written descriptions or statements about you. Our site also uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. When a visitor uses the order form, we may collect the visitor’s contact information (such as their name and e-mail address), financial information (such as their account or credit card numbers), health-related information, and other information (such as their age and site preferences).
- Submissions and Subscription Service. From time-to-time we may post surveys or contests on our Site. Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (such as their name and e-mail address) and other information (such as their zip code, age, or income level). The customer’s contact information will not be shared with our partners, but we will, from time to time, send offers from our partners to those visitors who have not opted out. We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings at any time. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request, you will have the choice of whether or not to participate and disclose information. Additionally, we may provide message boards and other interactive services, and retain the information and content submitted by users utilizing these services. Also, we may collect information that identifies you personally when you send us comments, questions or suggestions, or if you send to us job applications, resumes, or other business-related contacts.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. However, we do not collect I.P. addresses. We do not use the data on the site
We may also collect standard access information, such as the time and date of accessing the Site, and usage of the Site. We use such information to help manage the effectiveness of the site, content and such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about Site usage. The automatically collected information does not contain any personal information and we do not link such automatically collected information to personal information about you.
- Cookies. We do not use tracking cookies with our forms. Most browsers automatically accept cookies as the default setting. You can modify the setting to reject cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the sites you visit by editing browser options. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will still be able to access those parts of our Site available to the general public, but you may not be able to use some of the Site’s features or services, and you may have a less satisfactory experience.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, 1-by-1 GIFs, and web bugs) are tiny graphic files placed on a Web page which send a signal when a user has visited that page, allowing the site to collect standard access information, such as time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We use web beacons to help manage the effectiveness of our online advertising and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about site usage; our web beacons do not contain any personal information and we do not link web beacons to personal information about you. We may send you e-mail with web beacons for purposes of tracking the e-mail message. However, you may opt-out of receiving future e-mail by following the instructions below in the section entitled “Access and Control of Personal Information.” Also, our site may allow third parties such as advertisers to use web beacons on the Site.
No Information About Children
Our Site is not intended to be used by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from children under the age of 13. If we create offers and products that make it appropriate to collect information from children under the age of 18, we will notify you of the change in this Policy.
Use Of Personal Information
Internal Use of Personal Information.
In general, we use personal information internally to perform marketing analysis and to serve our users and enable them to take maximum advantage of our Site. For example, contact information from the order form is used to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Site, to respond to customer support inquiries, to provide you with information about our company, and to create and inform you of new products and services from EatLoveSavor.com that better meet your needs. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
By registering with our Site, you give consent for us to communicate with you at any of the contact points you provide to us for any of the aforementioned purposes. However, users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
You should review the following section to understand when EatLoveSavor.com discloses personal information to non-affiliated third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your prior consent except (i) as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, (ii) as necessary to perform internal analyses and business functions, (iii) as part of a business transfer, or (iv) when required by law or permitted to protect our rights, property, or safety. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
- Consent. Unless you choose to do so, we will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. With your consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties so that they may provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
- Transaction Processing and Business Functions. We may share personal information with third-party vendors who assist us in performing internal functions necessary to operate our business, or who assist us in processing and completing transactions for products and services that you have requested. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
- Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal purposes; such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users.
- Business Transfers: Information about our users and the Site is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Site or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
- Protection of EatLoveSavor.com and Others: We may release personal information in the good faith belief that release is appropriate and necessary to comply with legal process or authority (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our rights, property, or personal safety of EatLoveSavor.com, our users, our employees, or the public; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
Network and Information Security
We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. While we have taken efforts to guard your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
If you are a registered user of our Site, you may view or correct your personal information by contacting us. Please be aware, however, that any personal information you may make publicly accessible on or through the Site may not be altered. Accordingly, please be careful when making any personal information available to the public.
Our site provides users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners anywhere we collect demographic and psychographic information. We also provide users with the opportunity to modify any information they have given us, including the ability to opt in or out of receiving communications. If you would like to edit your information or change your opt-in/opt-out choice, an “unsubscribe” mechanism is provided in our newsletter, or you can contact us.
Please note that your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers in Canada. The laws on holding personal data in Canada may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not register with us.
Updating This Policy
User Generated Content
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that EatLoveSavor.com does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the EatLoveSavor.com site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of eatlovesavor.com. eatlovesavor.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will EatLoveSavor.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that EatLoveSavor.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that EatLoveSavor.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOS or for any other reason.
Third-Party Sites, Content, Services
The EatLoveSavor.com site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third-party content which is completely independent of EatLoveSavor.com, including websites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that EatLoveSavor.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that EatLoveSavor.com is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release EatLoveSavor.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the privacy practices of the Site, or your dealings with EatLoveSavor.com, please contact:
Privacy and TOS Officer
E-mail: info [at] eatlovesavor.com [dot] com