An age old flower with an impressive presence, roses are a beauty to behold and their aroma is enchanting.
To adorn oneself with roses is a powerful connection to history and an expression great beauty. The rose always stirs up attention in human culture, and has ancient symbolic meanings throughout human history.
Roses: The Meaning of Their Colors
- Red Roses – Love. They convey deep emotions from respect to devotion.
- White Roses – Chastity and innocence.
- Pink Roses – Gentle emotions, joy, gratitude and appreciation.
- Orange Roses – Togetherness, passion and energy.
- Peach Roses – Anticipation and hope for the future.
- Purple Roses – Light shades – Love at first sight. Darker shades – Splendour and regal majesty.
- Yellow Roses – Exuberance, friendship and caring.
Pictured from Left to Right: Dior beauty Diorlisse, Petal Pink, Boudoir D’Or Bath Confetti Rose soaps box 20 pink, Aerin Rose Balm lipstick, Salvatore Ferragamo Deep rose leather gancini zip Continental wallet, Tiffany Keys petal key, Ethan Allen Rosen hydrangea water garden, By Terry Rose balm 10 year anniversary edition, Royal Rose teapot, Philip Stein small classic sport diamond watch, Prada Black and Rose leather pointed toe bow detail low pumps, Woman’s Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum Bvlgari, Lela Rose pleated silk organza dress, Royal Doulton Royal Albert 1960 golden roses mug, Roberto Marroni 18 karat gold rose ring with brown and white diamond, Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping lip Balm, Salvatore Ferragamo Batik leather tote.