rose miraval champagne PHOTO CREDIT Champagne Fleur de Miraval Discover FLEUR DE MIRAVAL Rosé Champagne Ascending to the Peak of Perfection - EAT LOVE SAVOR International luxury lifestyle magazine and bookazines
Wines,  Champagne

Discover FLEUR DE MIRAVAL Rosé Champagne Ascending to the Peak of Perfection

The families Jolie-Pitt and Perrin, who made Miraval a global success story release their bold project: FLEUR DE MIRAVAL, the only Champagne house dedicated exclusively to Rosé Champagne.

FLEUR DE MIRAVAL will launch a truly outstanding Rosé Champagne on 15 October. Brad Pitt was completely committed to building this house of Champagne, which is not a new “popular wine,” but an authentic project of wine growers combining their experience , skills and passion. Now, more than ever, this latest family-run adventure is based on quality and inspired by the legend of Countess Fleur de Miraval.

Legend has it that Countess Fleur de Miraval drank only Rosé Champagne because she was born in Provence. She particularly liked the grilled hazelnut aromas that develop as prestigious Chardonnay wines age, and the vibrant, fragrant fruitiness of the Pinot Noir wines obtained by using the saignée method and blended while still young to preserve their freshness.

Fleur de Miraval Photo Officielle Brad Pitt MD PHOTO CREDIT Champagne Fleur de Miraval Discover FLEUR DE MIRAVAL Rosé Champagne Ascending to the Peak of Perfection - EAT LOVE SAVOR International luxury lifestyle magazine and bookazines
Fleur de Miraval Photo Officielle Brad Pitt MD, PHOTO CREDIT Champagne Fleur de Miraval

A Collaboration of Families

The idea of FLEUR DE MIRAVAL stemmed from the collaboration of the two families who, through the launch of Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé in 2012, had already joined the wine world to that of the arts, and a third family with six generations of origins in Champagne: the Péters family.  The Péters family, established in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, have been making Champagne from their own grapes since 1919. Today Rodolphe Péters runs the 50 acre estate, 40 of which are Grand Cru vineyards mainly around Le Mesnil-sur-Oger in the Côte des Blancs. Rodolphe’s Champagne is sold around the world in some 70 countries and delights all the lovers of Blanc de Blancs Champagnes nice. Rodolphe has long been a fan of the wines of Château de Beaucastel and is close to the Perrin family.

“This project is, first and foremost, an artistic venture, because producing fine wines is a form of artistic creation,” explains Famille Perrin. “We have known Rodolphe Péters for many, many years and, like him, we are passionate about the great wines of the world. Yet, each time we’ve gotten together to taste fine, vintage Rosé Champagnes, we’ve come to the same conclusion: We love the aromas that these great Champagnes develop with age, especially when they lean towards Chardonnay, but we often also find heavy aromatic notes from the red wine, which create an overall conflict with the harmony and nobility. This is why we wanted to create a different kind of Rosé Champagne that blended mature Chardonnay grapes with young Pinot Noir grapes.”

About the Champagne Blend

This blend of Chardonnay grapes of different ages makes up 75% of the final FLEUR DE MIRAVAL blend. The remaining 25% comes from young Pinot Noir grapes, giving the wine its subtle, pink colour. Its tangy notes of red currant and red raspberry energize the delicate minerality, salinity and iodized expression of the Chardonnay grapes. The wine is then aged on lees in the dark cellars in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger for three years before being released.

“Fleur de Miraval Rosé is the culmination of five years of work, research and tasting done in the utmost secrecy”, Rodolphe Péters adds. “It is also a very exclusive wine as only 20000 bottles were produced for this first edition.



EAT LOVE SAVOR® International Luxury Lifestyle Magazine & Bookazine are high end publications beyond the ordinary focused on the essence of luxury, connoisseurship and appreciation. We believe luxury is a state of mind and approach to living. We are a foremost advocate of intelligent, informative editorials, interviews and features. We bridge the gap between old world knowledge of luxury and the modern age needed for a holistic approach to luxury living, all with a feminine touch. Brands cannot pay for coverage allowing us to be unbiased in our guiding readers through our world of luxury goods, services, and experiences. For all the tiers of wealth, we are a best kept secret in luxury and a must-read for those who wish to be indulged in refinement and entertained with class. Founded, edited and published by a woman, an award winning entrepreneur with an innate understanding of luxury and 30 years of independent study on the subject. We’ve been named on the list of Top Sites for Luxury in the World and Top Luxury Lifestyle Magazines to Follow.